Are you looking for an inexpensive, Virtual Estate Planning Solution? See our Virtual Estate Planning Menu
Creating an estate plan is a serious but necessary matter with numerous, complex factors to be considered, from preserving and efficiently passing your property to your chosen beneficiaries, reducing or minimizing estate taxes, avoiding probate court, planning for a special needs child and anticipating potential conflicts among heirs.
Let the skilled Essex County and Greater Boston estate planning attorneys at Evans & Evans carefully guide you through these critical decisions with a caring, collaborative hand. Our team is compassionate to your challenges and concerns and work hard to make the estate planning process as easy as possible. With more than 25 years of experience, you can trust the attorneys at Evans & Evans to provide peace of mind and customized solutions. We protect you, your family and your assets, now and after you’re gone.
Personalized solutions by experienced estate planning professionals
Our core operating principle is that no two clients are alike. With remote meeting options and convenient offices and meeting rooms throughout Greater Boston, we provide superior estate planning techniques and innovative strategies that address your individual needs.
Our attorneys are dedicated to serving the estate planning needs of all types of clients, including:
- Business owners
- High net-worth individuals
- Couples with young children
- High-value businesses
- Blended families
- Same Sex couples
- Unusual assets, such as art or other collectibles
- Families with special needs and elder care issues
Sound advice & practical estate planning strategies at an affordable price
When you choose Evans & Evans for your estate planning needs, you can expect:
- Personalized attention and customized solutions – Our first priority is you. Every estate planning document is specifically tailored to help you and your family eliminate any ambiguity and conflict. We believe that every single word, in every single document, matters.
- A team-based approach– Clients benefit from our highly-experienced attorneys, along with your other trusted advisors(including CPAs and Financial Planners), collaborating as a team, answering questions and crafting innovative solutions. We listen, analyze and provide comprehensive advice.
Greater Boston estate planning attorneys offer a comprehensive array of services
If you or a family member needs estate planning assistance, we provide sound legal guidance, customized solutions and effective dispute resolution. We work with clients in a wide variety of situations and can help with the following matters:
- Wills, trusts, and estate planning and administration– Making a plan for your death or disabling injury is important. Our Essex County and Greater Boston estate planning attorneys focus on crafting the right plan for you. Trust our attorneys to see your loved ones through a difficult time by administering your plan.
- Business succession planning– You’ve worked hard to establish your business, but what will happen to your business when you retire or pass away? Our attorneys help you create a succession plan for your business.
- Special needs planning– Parents or grandparents can take a proactive approach in planning for loved ones with special needs. We help you choose the right plan and financial structure to support your special needs family member.
- Tax planning– There are complex rules regarding tax treatment for your estate. The smallest mistake in transferring or distributing estate funds can result in significant tax liabilities. Our tax planning attorneys have the tax knowledge and savvy you need to avoid paying unnecessary taxes.
- IRA and retirement planning– Have you put any thought into your retirement structure? Certain IRAs and retirement planning structures may allow you to save more money and use your savings in a way uniquely beneficial to you. Our IRA and retirement planning attorneys clearly outline the intricacies of planning for your retirement.
- Asset protection–Insulating your assets and protecting yourself and your business from creditors and claims is critical. Our attorneys establish structures to protect your personal and professional assets.
- Fiduciary services– Acting as a fiduciary is a significant responsibility. When you need someone reliable to act in your best interest on financial matters, trust the attorneys at Evans & Evans.
- Charitable and foundation planning– Many individuals want to leave a legacy by making their favorite charity or cause a part of their estate plan. Our attorneys create a plan so you can leave the legacy you wish.
- Guardianship / Conservatorship – When vulnerable individuals in your estate plan need protection, the attorneys at Evans & Evans provide strong, attentive representation.
- Elder law – With a significant aging population, safeguarding older citizens is a growing issue. We are skilled elder law attorneys who act as strong advocates for you and your family.
- Reformation of trust – Some trust agreements don’t work as they were intended to. If you have an interest in an estate, we advocate for you to ensure you receive what you deserve.
- Pre-nuptial/property agreements– With new and unique family dynamics, planning for the unknown while protecting your assets can prove to be confusing and complex. Our attorneys help you form a pre-nuptial/property agreement that best reflects your wishes and protects your interests.
Learn more about your options by contacting our experienced Essex County estate planning attorneys today
Our Greater Boston estate planning attorneys are experienced counselors and compassionate confidants, helping you plan for the future. Contact us by phone at (800) 439-2166 or schedule an online consultation. We look forward to working with you.